Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2012: From Politics To Gossip


By Josh Waller
Oak Staff

Last year -- 2012 was filled with shocking, upsetting, breathtaking and exciting news stories. After reading my Top 10 stories you might think I'm a 30-Year-Old Woman, but these stories really caught my eye.
A few of my stories were about politics, talking about Obams’s Re-election, Health Care Reform being approved by Supreme Court, Hurricane Sandy and the unspeakable shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I picked these types of stories because they were very important to 2012 and most of my other stories were just gossip stories.

In sports, I talked about Miami Heat winning 2012 NBA Championship and San Francisco Giants winning World Series. As an avid sports fan, this was very important to me and to millions of others people around the world. This was a great year for sports and I can’t wait to see what 2013 brings.

The gossip stories I picked is what makes the reader think I’m a 30-Year-Old Woman. The stories I picked were Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries divorcing and Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing. I’m not one to follow celebrities, but I picked these two stories because they were the top divorce stories of all time,lucky for us they were in the year 2012.

Click Here To Read My Top 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment